- Pan-ay Church – built in the generic viagra us licensed online pharmacy 1800’s, dedicated to Sta. Monica, it has been restored to its historic splendour. Its bell made of 75 sacks of silver coins, is the biggest in Asia. A mere 25-minute drive from the city proper.
- Ang Panubli-on – the city museum and was once a community water reservoir. The museum holds a comprehensive collection of the city’s and the province’s rich culture and history.
- President Roxas Ancestral House – a two storey structure originally built in the 1600’s by the Spanish friars. It was the birthplace of 1buy cialis generic online Manuel Acuña Roxas, the first president of the Philippine Republic. The ground floor houses an antique shop, while upstairs is a showcase of Filipino lifestyle of the yesteryears.
- Baybay Beach – 12 kilometers of fine grey sand is a favourite weekend spot for the cialis fedex overnight shipping local populace. Along the stretch, enjoy the array of food stalls serving the freshest seafoods and a public park, La Playa de Roxas, which allows every visitor a dazzling frontal view of the beach.
- Fish Drying area of re buy viagra Barangay Dumulog – several hectares of shorelines left open for fish drying is generic viagra online a href a picturesque sight when viewed from up on the plane or on foot
- Olotayan Island – perfect for nature trippers. Its clear waters are an ideal breeding ground for tropical fishes. As far as activity goes, there is trekking, scuba diving and snorkelling.
- Teodoro Arcenas Trade Centre (formerly Bagong Lipunan Market) – consistently voted as one of the cleanest markets in the country, is the source of wide-ranging “pasalubongs” from dried and fresh fish, various shells and local delicacies. Market day is Sunday.